Queens Head Belton was built in the 1700’s and was formerly a coaching inn.
It has been trading as a village pub since the early 1800’s.
The Queens has seen many owners, guests and events over the years. If walls had ears, we’re sure the building would have some interesting tales to tell. We have a selection of old photographs of Belton villagers in times gone by displayed on our walls in the bar.
The bedrooms at the front of the building have a fine view of the St. John the Baptist Church across the Market Place where stands one of the last remaining Maypoles in England. The Maypole is still danced around by local children every May time, to this very day.